Translate

Sunday, May 5, 2013

FRIENDS , SPECIAL OCCASIONS AND VINTAGE GOODIES

Friends, Special Occasions and vintage goodies

There are so many wonderful things in life and friends, special occasions and vintage goodies are some of my favorite things.  This past week Doni at Faith, Grace and Crafts sent me the most beautiful box fill (okay stuffed) with the most fabulous vintage goodies.  She sent fabric, ribbon, lace and buttons and MORE!  I so appreciate the goodies you sent Doni and thank you ever so kindly.  I plan to make a couple of things with my new vintages goodies but I am saving that for another post.  Once I complete my projects I will share what I made with all my goodies.  You will just have to come back and see what I do.  Until then I wanted to share some photos of my goodies with everyone.  Again, Doni thank you ever so kindly for the lovely gift and most of all for your friendship. 

Did I tell you that I love buttons?


Buttons


Close Up of some of the buttons



Did I tell that I also love ribbon?


Fabric, Lace and Ribbon!  Did you see the little wooden spool?  I love those as well......



Notice the paper spool hand made by Doni.


Beautiful aren't they?


Also, this past weekend my Tiffany had her Junior Prom.  She decided to go at the last minute and to make a long story short I had 4 days to get her ready for the prom. It was a race to the finish but we managed to pull it all together and she looked so beautiful and she had a great time.  This is the dress we found for her to wear. 


I love that it is so girly with lace and ribbon.  
We were so happy to find just the right dress for her and in her size.  Now her shoes were a different story.  Took us three days to find them.  However, while looking for shoes we manage to find her shawl, evening bag, jewelry and her facinator!  Although I was worn out when we finally got it all together, it was so much fun!  I love spending time with my Tiffany.  She is such a sweetheart. 


We took some photos at home 
of her all dressed and ready to go. 
Here she is before heading out to dinner.  


I made a couple of collages for Tiffany
The first one shows a close up of her shoes and her facinator.  We love facinators here at Tea Cottage Pretties.  


The next one is purple which is Tiffany's favorite color. Isn't she sweet?


Here she is showing off her facinator. 


And last a candid photo right before we walked out the door. 


So this past week was filled with beautiful things.  Friendship, a special occasion, vintage goodies, lace, fabric, ribbon, buttons and more.  
What more could a girl ask for?  

Till next week here's to good friends, special occasions and  vintage goodies.......

Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties


2 comments:

  1. Tiffany and her pretties are so sweet! I love that dress in pink!!! Pink and cream my favorite color combo!!
    Beverly, I am so excited you liked your goodies. I just started pinning this morning and saw your pics of the buttons! They look awesome displayed like that. So happy you like your package.
    Have a truly wonderful week,
    Doni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of this. Thanks for sharing at Wednesday's Adorned From Above Blog Hop. Join us at 8:00PM tonight for this weeks party.
    Debi and Charly
    http://www.adornedfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: