Translate

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Happy New Year

Happy New Year

As we move into the new year we are once again faced with new challenges and many changes in our life.  Tea Cottage Pretties will soon have a new home.  We just retired from the military and my hubby accepted a new job.  The new job requires that we make a major life change because we will once again be moving.  We are both excited about our new life and apprehensive at the same time.  Changes are always lots of hard work but we will finally be settled. 

We have many months to prepare for our move and to search for a new home.  I am so excited about finding our new place.  I will once again be able to install my beautiful chandeliers and design our home to our taste.  We hope to have room for all of us and even a guest room for our family to visit since we will be living far away.  

For now, I am doing what I can to purge our home and prepare everything for the relocation. However, I still can not resist decorating for Valentine's Day.  


I adore vintage styled holiday decor items and Valentine's Day is no exception.  I had some decorations on hand but I wanted to add a few things and Hobby Lobby had the perfect items.  I purchased a wooden heart sign to use on my post that my hubby made for me during Christmas.  


 I added ribbon and a bow and then I wrapped the fairy lights around the post.  It makes an adorable sign.  I guess I will have to decorate my post for every season and holiday!  


I have much more to share but for now, I want to wish everyone a very happy new year and share our wonderful news.  I hope that your new year is off to a great start.  

Happy New Year,

Beverly

Tea Cottage Pretties


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so kindly for visiting Tea Cottage Pretties.
We hope that you enjoyed your visit and come back soon.
Have a beautiful day

LinkWithin

You might also like: